VIP Access Conference Pass for the 2020 SME Annual Conference & Expo in Phoenix, Arizona
Did you notice attendees at the 2019 SME Annual Conference & Expo wearing a special VIP Access badge? Are you wondering how to get yours for the upcoming 2020 SME Annual Conference & Expo in Phoenix? Donate $1,000 or more to support any SME Foundation program during the 2019 calendar year and we’ll show our gratitude for your generous support with a VIP Access Conference Pass.
*As a large contributor to the SME Foundation, you will receive these exclusive benefits:
- Skip the registration line! For those pre-registered and booked in one of the SME block of hotels, your registration badge, bag and onsite guide will be delivered directly to your room
- VIP Seating at the 2020 Move Mining Competition
- Exclusive VIP breakfast with 2020 Annual Conference Keynote Speaker (RSVP only)
- VIP Seating at the Keynote Session
- Dedicated SMEF Staff Concierge during the Conference
- Access to the VIP Concierge Lounge open daily during exhibit hours (includes Wi-Fi)
- VIP seating at the SME Foundation Annual Gala Dinner (Gala Dinner ticket required)
- Admission to the SME/AIME Awards Banquet VIP Reception (Banquet ticket required)
- VIP seating at the SMEF Tailgate Party at the SME Resource Center for the announcement of the winner of the 2020 Truck Raffle donated by Empire CAT
- 25% discount on all purchases at the SME Bookstore
- Online Link to Annual Conference Content Capture
Partner with the SME Foundation in support of its essential programs and we’ll treat you like a VIP! Donate online at www.smefoundation.org before December 31, 2019 to qualify for your VIP Access Conference Pass, or mail your contribution to: SME Foundation, 12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle, Englewood, CO 80112.
*The VIP Access recognition is designated exclusively to the large donors and his or her spouse. It is not only a way for the Foundation to say “Thank You” for your generosity with the special benefits that come along with it; but a way to outwardly recognize you at the meeting and be able to thank you in person. The emphasis would be lost if transferred to another person. This special honor is reserved just for you and is not transferable.