Discussion: View Thread

• 1.  SME Colorado Section April 2015 News and Meeting

Posted 04-02-2015 09:42 AM
    Dear SME Colorado Section Member,

The Section's April Newsletter has been posted. I'd like to call attention to the monthly meeting announcement, the call for Lifetime Achievement Award Nominations, and the Colorado Section Scholarship. You'll also find information on the MPD Annual meeting, CMA's Education Foundation, and the Economic Evaluation course in Golden.

This month's Section Meeting will be dinner in Golden at Table Mountain Inn.  Our guest presenter will be Mr. Mike Sheahan, President and CEO of Front Range Aggregates. Mr. Sheahan's presentation will provide a summary of the aggregate industry. The intent is to afford the audience an increased understanding of the aggregate industry and some justification for its existence. It will include a brief history of construction materials, the current demand for aggregate, a look at mining, production, and mine reclamation. 

If the links provided above do not work, visit our section's website smecoloradosection.org for information on events, the newsletter, and other announcements.

Cheers,

Amanda Garcia
    Newsletter Editor - SME Colorado Section

• 2.  RE: SME Colorado Section April 2015 News and Meeting

Posted 04-03-2015 11:40 AM

I will attend this meeting with my wife Tori and will pay by check at the meeting.  Jack Merritts

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain material that (1) is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient, and (2) may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, attorney work product doctrine or other legal rules. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

• 3.  RE: SME Colorado Section April 2015 News and Meeting

Posted 04-03-2015 04:41 PM
    Jack - this came to me, I'm not sure why or how.  You might make sure w/ Lori that she also got your direct RSVP information. 

• 4.  RE: SME Colorado Section April 2015 News and Meeting

Posted 04-03-2015 11:40 AM

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain material that (1) is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient, and (2) may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, attorney work product doctrine or other legal rules. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.