Save the Dates
Sunday, April 24th to Wednesday, April 27th, 2016
The New York Section of SME, www.smeny.org is hosting the
Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) www.smenet.org
fourth annual mining finance conference.
Current Trends in Mining Finance: Beyond Survival:
Prosperity with the New Normal of Risk and Uncertainty
The conference will be at Shearman & Sterling's conference center in
The Shearman Room at 599 Lexington Avenue in New York City.
Intended for senior executives and mining industry specialists including bankers, analysts, investors, and engineers, this three day conference and work shops courses will cover a range of important topics, including:
- Current global market trends, including mergers and acquisitions
- Deals done and available capital sources funding projects and operations
- Case studies about solutions used to raise capital, lower cost and reduce risk
- Trends impacting project evaluation and investors' interest and valuation
- Innovative use of data and technology to reduce operating and capital costs
- Methods to evaluate and manage project planning, development and construction risk
- Tax and accounting issues and impact of "soft" issues impacting mining
- Recent financings done and risk factors in the current market environment
- Impact of technical and non-technical issues on mine development and finance
This is a unique opportunity to get current on important issues that affect mining finance, investment, raising capital, project finance and management, smarter use of data and Big Data,strategic planning and
networking with colleagues and fellow professionals.
The organizing committee is accepting abstracts until December 12th.
Please email your abstracts asap to email@example.com with in
Email Subject: Abstract for 2016 CTMF Conference
Space is Limited.
We hope to see you There!
2013 Program I 2014 Program I 2015 Program
To become a Sponsor visit the:
Sponsorship Information page