The SME BMH discussion group is represented by operators, suppliers, consultants and individuals. The membership is open to all those who are interested in bulk material handling.
- To enrich the Bulk Material Handling (BMH) group through networking, advancing knowledge, educational programs, research and development, career development, influencing and nurturing young professionals for the benefit of the our society.
- The SME BMH Committee is designed to develop, facilitate and nurture meaningful and practical discussions on all facets of bulk material handling with the objective of promoting strong, sustainable relationships with all the stakeholders globally.
- Opportunities for networking of professionals in the BMH domain
- Advancement of knowledge through many educational and technical forums, classes
- Problem solving through interaction with end-user, vendor, research institutions and others
- Show case of technology and practical solutions through trade shows, technical and poster sessions
- Career opportunities through networking for students
Join our discussion group by logging in with your SME account,
or follow this link to sign up for a FREE account to login.