Mineral & Metallurgical Processing Division

View Only
  • 1.  Reliability Centered Maintenance

Posted 10-08-2023 11:17 PM

I have finalized my PowerPoint Reliability Centered Maintenance Course and wish to have it evaluated. It consists of 88 slides, each with speakers notes, diagrams and illustrations. I am looking for several mining or processing plant operations who have significant maintenance organizations (100+) to view and assess the course. Once these organizations are identified, I will forward the course to them for evaluation. In return for comments, the organization may retain the course and certify they will honor my Copyright. Please contact me for more information.

Paul D. Tomlingson  Legion of Honor Member SME.  (303) 656 7875  email:  pdtmtc@msn.com 

------------------------------
    Paul Tomlingson
    Retired, Maintenance consultant
    Denver. Colorado USA
    303 656 7875
    pdtmtc@msn.com TomlingsonTomlingson

• 2.  RE: Reliability Centered Maintenance

Posted 10-09-2023 09:14 AM

Hi, Paul,

Hope you're doing well.

I'm not a mining or process operator, but I've been involved in some maintenance facilities design since 2008. If you find me eligible to assess your course, feel free to consider me. By the way, I'll be out of office between October 30 to November 18 to address very particular issues.

Best regards,

Marcelo Azevedo
    Mining Engineer
    Sinforma Engineering Ltd
    Sao Paulo-SP Brazil

• 3.  RE: Reliability Centered Maintenance

Posted 10-09-2023 10:11 AM

Dear Mr. Tomlingson,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your PowerPoint Reliability Centered Maintenance Course. We appreciate the opportunity to be involved in the evaluation process.

While we may not fit the profile of a mining or processing company, we want to emphasize that PEK <www.pektechnologies.com> is an engineering firm with extensive expertise in the field. Our knowledge and experience can provide valuable insights and contribute significantly to your course.

Please feel free to share the material with us, and we look forward to providing feedback from our unique perspective.

Best regards,

Pedro Veliz
    CEO
    PEK Teknep Overseas Engenharia S A
    Rio DE Janeiro Brazil
    55 55212524