Keweenaw Mineral Days

Starts:  Jul 16, 2019 11:49 AM (ET)
Ends:  Jul 20, 2019 11:49 AM (ET)
Associated with  Upper Peninsula SME Section
Keweenaw Mineral Days event provides legal surface prepared mineral collecting on rock piles of former native copper mines in the Keweenaw Peninsula.Hosted by the A. E. Seaman Mineral Museum in collaboration with Keweenaw Gem and Gift, Inc.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 

Tuesday July 16: 10 am to 3 pm Seneca Mine Prepared surface mineral collecting (separate registration required)  

Wednesday July 17: 10 am to 3 pm Wolverine #2 Mine Prepared surface mineral collecting (separate registration required) 

Thursday July 18: Museum and Keweenaw Gem and Gift Events for registered participants

- 9 am to 5 pm A.E. Seaman Mineral Museum Gift Shop Sale (15% discount on gift shop merchandise for registed participants)
- 10 am to 6 pm Keweenaw Gem and Gift Open House and Sale (morning drinks and light snacks; 15% discount on merchandise for registered participants)
- 1 pm to 4 pm Surplus Inventory Sale at A.E. Seaman Mineral Museum (15% discount for registered participants)

Friday July 19: 10 am to 3 pm Seneca Mine Prepared surface mineral collecting (separate registration required)

Saturday July 20: 10 am to 3 pm Central Mine Prepared surface mineral collecting (separate registration required)