We are overdue to catch up (my bad)
+1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 884 3808 131
At this meeting, we will be honored to hear from Robert Dugan, President and CEO of CalCIMA.
As I understand, CalCIMA was formed from the merger of:
- California Aggregates Association
- California Mining Association
The core purpose of this meeting will be to strengthen the relationship between the SME and CalCIMA, given the level of overlap between the groups.
Robert will discuss CalCIMA in the context of topics that affect our industry.
I expect he will have some interesting insight into the $1T Infrastructure Bill.
The full agenda of the meeting will be communicated prior to the meeting.
Robert has also agreed to arrange a site tour of a local quarry, sometime in Q4.
In-person tour! (non-virtual :) )
Options and details to be discussed in this upcoming meeting.
Finally, I am looking into other field trip options.
I have reached out to the Kennedy mine (I will inquire about a tour for mining professionals, as opposed to the tourist tour)
We can explore other options during the upcoming meeting (I recall, Kevin Ashley had some non-mining ideas)
See y'all soon.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions/concerns:
Some virtual meeting tips:
- Please mute your microphone when not actively speaking.
- Consider using a headset, to prevent feedback from your computer's speakers.
- Try using the "Chat" to text/message people during the meeting.
- "Raise hand" to get the attention of the facilitator or speaker if you wish to interject.
- Use the camera if you are comfortable and the internet allows it. It is nice to see the faces of new members and build familiarity.
- If the meeting feed is choppy/slow, try turning off your camera to reduce data.