GMG Tucson Forum: Tomorrow's Mining: Innovating to Improve the Way We Mine

Starts:  Oct 18, 2023 08:30 AM (MT)
Ends:  Oct 19, 2023 04:30 PM (MT)

Join Global Mining Guidelines Group (GMG)as we dive into the industry’s top priority areas common to most mining operations today, through the lens of operations and safety focusing on practical knowledge on the implementation and use of technologies in mine operations.

GMG Forums are not conferences or conventions – i.e., you will not be talked at all day. Instead, during this 2-day collaborative event, participants are given the space and time to build relationships with peers in the industry through a mix of presentations, interactive panels, and collaborative breakout sessions.

Why attend? Forums provide value for everyone involved through the opportunity to share best practices, lessons learned, wins, or problems. The outcomes from panel discussions and breakout sessions additionally drive input back into the various GMG projects underway. A major piece of feedback we hear time and time again is that past participants have valued the opportunity to network and collaborate for the duration of the forum.

Key themes of this year's forum includes:

• Decarbonization and energy management
  • Safety
  • Operational best practices
  • Getting the best use out of our data
  • Integration and interoperability
  • Autonomous mining
  • Building cyber resilient operations