2019 North American Mine Ventilation Symposium

Starts:  Apr 28, 2019 08:00 AM (ET)
Ends:  May 1, 2019 05:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  Underground Ventilation (UVC)
The 2019 North American Mine Ventilation Symposium will be hosted by McGill University from April 28 to May 1, 2019, in Palais des Congress Montreal in conjunction with CIM Annual Convention.

The Organizing committee of the upcoming 17th North American Mine Ventilation Symposium (NAMVS 2019) in collaboration with The Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy Petroleum (CIM) is pleased to announce the NAMVS 2019 symposium, which will be held at the Montréal, Canada Palais des Congrès from April 28 to May 1, 2019.

The North American Mine Ventilation Symposium is organized and led by a coalition of 3 leading Canadian universities and CIM. Since the first Symposium in 1982, the UVC has sought to provide mine ventilation engineers and technicians in the underground coal, metal, and industrial mineral mining industry with the latest information and operating practices from the field and promote the exchange of ideas and research in a variety of related areas to include the monitoring of air contaminants, determining fresh air requirements, and producing power efficient ventilation and cooling systems and energy-related topics.

The 2019 is a peer-reviewed symposium scheduled to run for 3 days. It will be made up of full-day parallel technical streams, include 6 workshops, 12 exhibit booths, 2 field trips and attract a total of approximately 300 delegates.

Parallel to the 2019 will be the CIM Annual Convention with over 400 booths. Registration options to have access to both events will be made available.

Palais des congrès de Montréal
1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl
Montreal, QC H2Z 1H5