Integration of Company Culture and the Role of Engineering-of-Record

When:  Jan 21, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (MT)

The use of an Engineer of Record (EoR) for a tailings storage facility (TSF) has become widely accepted, even an industry best practice. EoR qualifications often include more than 15 years of industry experience and specialization in TSF design, construction, operation, maintenance and closure. For a specific tailing storage facility to be successful the Consulting company culture, the Owner culture and the role of the EoR must be integrated and aligned. This webinar will explore the intersection of Consulting company culture and Owner culture with the role of the EoR that is required to continually improve the performance of TSF throughout the mine’s life-cycle.

About the speaker:

Patrick Corser, Stantec Senior Vice President, has more than 30 years of engineering and construction experience working on mining, civil, geotechnical, and environmental projects. He has managed mine development, tailings and closure projects for numerous mines in North and South America and throughout Europe. His technical expertise encompasses both design and construction of containment systems for mine waste disposal, tailing and waste rock facilities.

We appreciate the outstanding contribution of Stantec as a sponsor that allows us to offer this webinar complimentary to attendees.

Online Instructions:
Url: http://www.smenet.org/sme-store/webinars
Login: Log into the SME website and register for the webinar. Shortly after you have completed your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar.
Event Image

Contact

SME Customer Service
cs@smenet.org