Northern California SME Section

View Only
  • 1.  Section Business

Posted 08-29-2019 12:43 PM
    I received the following from Mauricio.  I asked him to post this on the Community page but I have not seen it.  If you did get it then this is a duplicate.  He said to send information to the Section mailbox in SF but at this late date, please respond back to the group or to me if you are thinking about volunteering and just want to ask questions.

It's time to for new officers!

As some of you know, the NorCal SME Section is looking for new officers to fill up the following positions: 

1. Chairman.
    2. Vice-chair. 
    3. Program coordinator. 

Please if you are interested in any of these positions, email me back with a brief description of why you will be the best person for the job. If there is more than one person interested in a position, we will vote among the current officers to pick the right candidate. 

The main reason why we are doing this is because the people who where holding those positions do not longer live in NorCal. The company that we used to work for went under almost at the beginning of the summer, and we all left to different states. This is something out of our control, and there was nothing we could have done to avoid it. 

I hope you understand, and apologize for the inconvenience. Send me your responses ASAP. 

Thanks, 
    Mauricio  

Our mailing address is:

SME Northern California

1115 Church St

San Francisco, CA 94114-3403

I hope to hear back from some of you soon.  We need a meeting venue for the next meeting where we will decide upon how we want to move forward with the Chapter.

------------------------------
    William Warfield
    Roseville CA United States
    ------------------------------