Bulk Material Handling Group

View Only
  • 1.  2022 BMH Group Call for Papers

Posted 07-15-2021 05:07 PM

The next SME annual meeting will be held in Salt Lake City on February 22 – March 2, 2022. We will be hosting four Belt Conveyance technical sessions and hope you will consider sharing your expertise, experience, and new ideas with the BMH community.

Since the 2021 sessions were postponed, we're looking forward to receiving a record number of abstracts and to produce the best technical BMH symposiums yet. With your help we can do this. We will also be conducting a short course on BMH the weekend before the show and will have our annual poster session on Tuesday evening so I'm sure we'll have a large number of attendees.

The topics of the four BMH symposiums will be:

1. Bulk Material Handling; Advanced Technologies for Designing and Modeling Conveyor Systems
    2. Bulk Material Handling; Criteria for Design and Specification of Conveyor System Components
    3. Bulk Material Handling; Designing and Operating Conveyor Systems for Zero Harm
    4. Bulk Material Handling; Tools for Improving Conveyor System Reliability and Efficiency

The deadline for submitting your abstracts is August 1, 2021.

If you submitted an abstract for the delayed 2021 symposiums you will have to resubmit your abstract.

The website for submittals is https://www.smeannualconference.com/index.cfm/conference/authors/abstract-submission/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

As always, thanks for your help,

Len Eros

SME BMH chairman

Len.eros@us.abb.com

+1 303 919 9886

------------------------------
    David Keech P.E.
    Marketing Engineer
    ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc
    Greenville SC United States

• 2.  RE: 2022 BMH Group Call for Papers

Posted 10-19-2021 11:22 PM
    Just checking: I assume that deadline for submission of papers has passed, correct?

Peter Sehl
    Denver CO United States
    (913)522-0459