St. Louis SME Section

View Only
  • 1.  January Section Meeting

Posted 01-10-2017 09:49 PM
      |   view attached

Greetings STL Section Members!

We hope you had a warm and happy holiday season.  Now let's shake off the cold with some HOT programming!  

Our January speaker is a very distinguished lady, and I'm very pleased to announce we have Dianna Tickner giving a presentation on the current and near term state of the coal industry at home and abroad.  Dianna has a wealth of experience in the coal industry and in project management.  She was also a significant donor for the new Kennedy Mine building at Missouri S&T, where she sits on several advisory boards. 

Please join us just days before the Presidential inauguration to hear some of her insight on where coal is and where it will be going.  I think we are all aware of how the change in administration could have some pretty big impacts on this.

We will be meeting at Genesis Catering on Telegraph Rd. in South St. Louis county on Thursday, January 19.  Buffet dinner at 6:30 pm and bar opens at 6 pm.  Directions in the attached flyer.

Please RSVP by Monday January 16 to either Will Thompson william.thompson@lhoist.com or Bob Johnston bob.johnston@earthlink.net 

ALSO MARK  YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE TRIVIA NIGHT ON FEB 10!!

Hope to see you there!

Gen Sutton and the Officers of the St. Louis Section

------------------------------
    Genevieve Sutton
    Doe Run Co
    Bunker MO United States
    (636)578-6048
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)

pdf
    smeflyer JAN2017.pdf   253 KB 1 version