Southern Nevada SME Section

View Only
  • 1.  Zoom Meetings/Presentations

Posted 04-09-2021 04:51 PM
    Hi All,

Please let me know your interest in Zoom meetings?  If this is of interest it would be good to move forward and set some up.

Please let us know areas of interests?

Best Regards,
    Tim

------------------------------
    Tim Myers
    Pionera
    (702)600-1297

• 2.  RE: Zoom Meetings/Presentations

Posted 04-10-2021 01:02 PM
    --better than nothing butI sure hope we can soon get back to rea meetings--

--would sure be interested  in a presentaion by the "Boring Company" on the tunneling under Vegas--

• 3.  RE: Zoom Meetings/Presentations

Posted 04-11-2021 10:38 AM
    Good Morning Gentlemen,

WesTech Engineering would also be interested in presenting ... be it in-person or a Zoom meeting forum.

Introduction to WesTech's portfolio of product offerings, individual process equipment design considerations, process engineering insights & recommendations, plus other process equipment topics of discussion as well.

We can also tailor presentation topics to the audience's interest in an effort to avoid boredom.

Side Note:  Many of WesTech's subject matter experts also travel extensively to gather field measurements, commission our equipment and offer process optimization support ... therefore any extended lead times regarding scheduling of presentations is greatly appreciated.

WesTech Engineering looks forward to supporting the Southern Nevada Chapter of SME regarding process equipment-related presentations. 

Kind Regards,

Josh Junkert

Metallurgical Engineer

mobile: (801) 400-3218

joshjunkert@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

Confidentiality Notice
    This email, including any attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
    If you are not the intended recipient, then any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email or any attachment, other than to or by the sender, is prohibited.
    If you received this email in error, please notify sender immediately by reply and delete this copy from your system.

• 4.  RE: Zoom Meetings/Presentations

Posted 04-10-2021 05:08 PM
    Hi Tim,
    Until we can met in person, we should have a zoom meeting, at least to find out if there are any of us still around. I'm long retired so am open to any topic of mining activities in Southern Nevada. I also agree a Boring Company presentation would be of interest

Don LeHeup

Don Le Heup
    Retired
    Las Vegas NV United States
    (702) 869-5210

• 5.  RE: Zoom Meetings/Presentations

Posted 04-13-2021 04:10 PM
    Hi Tim:

Sorry about the tardy reply, been out of town.  Zoom is better than nothing!  So yes, I am interested.  Areas of interest would include legislative activity, pretty much anything to do with water, and what's going on in the industry in SoNV.

Bob

Robert St Louis
    Manager
    Logandale NV United States
    (775) 778-4005