Central Appalachian SME Section

View Only

CAS-CoalProTec2022 Conference

• 1.  CAS-CoalProTec2022 Conference

Posted 04-05-2022 07:31 AM
      |   view attached

The Central Appalachian Section (CAS) is partnering with the Coal Preparation Society of America (CPSA) for this year’s CoalProTec2022 Conference and Exhibition on April 25-27 at the Central Bank Center (formerly the Lexington Convention Center). The registration fee is $50 and you can receive 8+ PDHs.  The $50 fee includes lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday in the exhibit hall. Joe Craft will give the keynote address on Tuesday, April 26.

To see the SME/CAS technical session agenda go to CoalProTec2022 Registration and scroll down the page.

To register, go to member “LOGIN” and enter “SME2022” as the user ID and “2022Club” as the password. Additional registration directions are attached (you might want to print out the instructions before registering).

If your company requires an invoice for payment, please contact me. Onsite registration will be $100 (and includes CPSA membership).

There is a small block of rooms available at the Hilton (downtown Lexington) for $159 plus tax. If you would like to book a room, please let me know and I can send you the link. I can also recommend additional hotels in Lexington.

SME/CAS will have a reception on Tuesday, April 26 from 5:30-7:30 at the Hyatt Regency in the Kentucky Room. All SME/CAS attendees are invited.

If you have any problems with registering please let me know. Hope to see you in Lexington!

------------------------------
    Geaunita Caylor
    g.caylor@uky.edu
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)