Upper Peninsula SME Section

View Only

Sponsorship Opportunities for 2024 UP Conference in Houghton on 10/24/2024

• 1.  Sponsorship Opportunities for 2024 UP Conference in Houghton on 10/24/2024

Posted 4 days ago

Hello Industry Member,

I hope this message finds you well. 

I am the Sponsorship Coordinator for the Upper Peninsula SME Section. SME Sections are part of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME), a professional society whose membership represents professionals serving the minerals industry worldwide. SME Sections are located in specific geographical areas and provide a touchpoint for members through professional development, networking and community outreach at a local level.

I’m reaching out to you with an invitation to sponsor our Annual Conference on October 24, 2024 in Houghton, MI. The event level values are described below.

Level

Amount

Details

Limestone

$250

Online promotion, 1 Student Registration

Iron

$500

1 Professional Registration, Table and Online Promotion

Nickel

$1,000

2 Professional Registrations, Online, Table, and Presentation Promotion

This year we will feature Dr. Courtney Young as part of the Henry Krumb Lecture Series, with a talk about innovations in flotation, in addition to eight technical presentations from mineral professionals on SME related topics across our region!

Sponsoring Upper Peninsula Section events is a great way to demonstrate your support for the mining and minerals industries and workers in your community and region.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Nathan D. Manser

ndmanser@mtu.edu

Section Sponsorship Coordinator

------------------------------
    Nathan Manser PHD
    Professor of Practice of Geological and Mining Engineering
    Michigan Tech University
    Houghton MI United States
    (906)231-0147
    ------------------------------