Utah SME Section

View Only
  • 1.  SME Student Chapter Clay Target Shoot Fundraiser

Posted 08-21-2019 03:36 PM
      |   view attached

Utah SME Section,

The Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration Student Chapter at the University of Utah is inviting you and your team to our upcoming event. On Friday, September 20th, we are putting on a skeet shooting event for our fundraising efforts to help students attend the 2020 SME Conference in Phoenix, AZ. Please take a look at the attached registration form and sign your team up today. We are looking to have about 20 teams of 5, but the more the merrier. Please feel free to forward this flyer to anyone else that you think would be interested in our event. We have companies from coal, copper, sand, and gravel, trucking, heavy highway, and conventional construction, so all are welcome. We would love to see your team participate and interact with students and others in the industry. This skeet shoot is going to be a fun event with a great cause.

If you live/work out of state, or are unable to attend the event for another reason, you can still support our SME Student Chapter by making on online gift through the link in the event. (Please list "SME Student Chapter" in the special instructions).

https://umarket.utah.edu/ugive/index.php?gift_id=421&parent_id=22For

We appreciate your support!

SME Student Chapter

Chase Carroll, President

385-368-8421

chase.carroll265@gmail.com

Student_Chapter_Clay_Shoot_Registration_Form.pdf

Wasatch Wing & Clay
    8000 N 16800 W
    Cedar Fort, UT 84013 

------------------------------
    Chase Carroll, President
    University of Utah SME Student Chapter
    Salt Lake City UT United States
    (385) 368-8421

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: SME Student Chapter Clay Target Shoot Fundraiser

Posted 08-21-2019 03:39 PM
    There may be some confusion for the event that I just posted. The invitation grabbed a link in the description and is rerouting everyone to a page at the University of Utah where you can pay the registration fee online. Please note that this event is happening and we hope you will be able to support our student chapter at this event. Contact me directly with any questions or post them there in the discussion and I will answer them for you. 

Thanks!
    Chase Carroll

Chase Carroll
    University of Utah
    (385)368-8421

• 3.  RE: SME Student Chapter Clay Target Shoot Fundraiser

Posted 08-21-2019 04:28 PM
    Sorry for multiple invitations. I canceled the first event and resent the invite and made sure the link redirects you to the proper site.

Chase Carroll
    University of Utah
    (385)368-8421