Another five new Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (MME) journal papers have just been published in Springer's Online First!
To read and download the papers for free, first log in on the SME website, then use the search function or return to this message and click on the https://doi link of the paper you wish to read or download. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.smenet.org/login . Sign in with your email address and password.
- Hover your mouse over "Publications and Resources" in the top banner. Click on "Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (MME) Journal" in the pull-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on the "Read the MME Journal Online" button, which will bring you to the MME Springer website as an SME member with full access privileges.
- To see published issues, click on "Browse Volumes & Issues" in the blue banner.
- To see the papers below, use the search function or come back to this message and use the https://doi link of the paper you wish to read or download. This will bring you back to the MME Springer website with the full text of the paper available to you.
For assistance any time, send an email to email@example.com
Evaluation of Engineering Controls at Bagging Operations to Reduce Exposures to Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
by A. Kyle Louk, Justin R. Patts, Emily J. Haas & Andrew B. Cecala
Innovative Directional Controlled Blasting Technique for Excavation of Unstable Slopes Along a Busy Transportation Route: a Case Study of Konkan Railway in India
by N. K. Bhagat, A. K. Mishra, M. M. Singh, Aditya Rana & P. K. Singh
Characterization of Aerosols in an Underground Mine during a Longwall Move
by Aleksandar D. Bugarski, Jon A. Hummer, Shawn Vanderslice & Michael R Shahan
Dissolution of Silver and Gold with Sodium Hypochlorite and Hydrochloric Acid in Refractory Minerals (Mangano-Argentiferous)
by Guillermo Tiburcio-Munive, María M. Salazar-Campoy, Jesús L. Valenzuela-García, Ofelia Hernández-Negrete & Víctor Vázquez-Vázquez
The preparation of high purity MgO and precision separation mechanism of Mg and Ca from dolomite
by Sihua Lei, Yu Gan, Zhanfang Cao, Shuai Wang & Hong Zhong