Underground Mine Power Reliability

When:  Jun 21, 2018 from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM (MT)
Join us for the SME Webinar: "Underground Mine Power Reliability" presented by Dave Richardson & Julian Fisher, Stantec. Thursday, June 21, at 9:00 am - 10:00 am MT

The reliability of underground mine power distribution has many interdependent influences. There are electrical #engineering standards, processes, terms requirements that can be applied to each unique mine application. Theoretical approaches to mine distribution reliability include statistics, software simulation design. Practical considerations include safety, cost, environment and suitable application for the location. How the system is operated and maintained has a large underestimated role in its reliability and should strongly influence initial design. This webinar serves to explain some of the jargon and offers some practical considerations for existing mines and those being designed.

Cost: List Price $90 / Member $45 / Students $10

Register today!

Online Instructions:
Url: http://smemi.personifycloud.com/PersonifyEbusiness/Default.aspx?TabID=1356&productId=2426380
Login: Register through the SME website and we'll email you the link to join the live event.