Our vision is to create a forum to promote closer communication among researchers, consultants, regulators, manufacturers, and mine operators to expedite solutions to ground control problems in mining. While fundamental research and advancements in ground control science comprise the central core of the mission requirement, the inclusion of mine operators is a priority as the conference goal is solution-oriented information and it is our belief that the operators must be included to provide input toward achieving practical solutions.
The focus of the ICGCM is an annual conference in which peer-reviewed papers will be presented by the authors in an open forum designed to encourage discussion and debate. We take pride in producing quality papers that are developed through a formal peer-reviewed process, all of which is achieved prior to the annual conference meeting.
We strive to produce a 21st-century product which includes a state-of-the-art website that enables all activities for submission, review, layout, and printing of technical papers in high-quality color hardcopies with downloadable electronic files available on-line at no cost. Our vision is to build the website into a year-round focal point for people seeking information on ground control topics.
Registration to attend the conference must be done through the website
. Full conference and single day registrations are available.Registrations costs include:
• Attendance at the conference;
• Complimentary author reception and breakfast courtesy of sponsors;
• Break snacks and drinks, lunches, and evening barbecue courtesy of sponsors;
• All sponsored activities extramural to conference paper sessions unless noted otherwise;
• Published proceedings (unless noted otherwise).
Registration costs are as follows:
• Full 3-day registration (includes all activities) - $550.00
• Full 3-day registration (technical sessions only) - $500.00
• Single day registration - (electronic proceedings only) - $250.00
• Two-day registration - $450.00
• Student registration – $250 (Must be full-time student enrolled in college)
• A Late fee of $100.00 applies to all registration costs after July 8.