Coeur D'Alene SME Section

View Only
  • 1.  2017 Jt Meeting

Posted 03-14-2017 01:06 PM
      |   view attached
    Good Morning Coeur d'Alene Section! 

Just a friendly reminder that RSVP's for the annual Joint Meeting to be held next week are needed by this Friday, March 17

So far we've seen a good response from both sections and are looking forward to seeing everyone there.  We also have sponsorships and silent auction table space still available.  If you would like to sponsor please contact Jim Thomas at jngthomas@gmail.com.  For auction items please contact Jann Higdem at jhigdem57@gmail.com.

For your convenience we have set up the ability to use credit cards and Apple Pay at the event, although cash and checks are greatly appreciated to help us raise a much funds as possible for our scholarships and K-12 Mining Education donations. As a reminder there is NOT an ATM available at the hotel. 

We appreciate all of your support and would also like to thank this year's current sponsor for their generous donations!

Hecla - Lucky Friday Mine
    US Silver, Ind. - Galena Mine
    Cascade Drilling
    Victaulic
    Morrison-Maierle
    Timberline Drilling
    Hart Crowser
    GeoEngineers
    Silver Valley Engineering
    Sunshine Mining & Refining
    Coeur Products
    Mine Systems Design
    North Idaho Building Consultants
    CDM Smith

Please forward the email and attached event flyer to any of your friends and colleagues who are not SME CDA section members who would be interested in joining us next week.

------------------------------
    Kathryn Dehn
    Chairman, CdA Section
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)